5/06/2014

Fedoras and Retouching

I haven't really been into wearing hats lately. But seeing as I wore one last week to cover up a bad hair day on my drive home from Columbus, I thought this fedora would be perfect for covering up another bad hair day.


And speaking of cover up, I noticed while choosing which photos to post, that I had leftover dinner on my chin in the photo below. My family would testify that this dinner leftover on my chin thing is an everyday occurrence. Thank goodness iPhoto has a retouching option.


I'm wondering if I should forego make-up from here on out and just use that option for all future photos. Now if only I could use that option in real life - talk about flawless make-up!


Outfit price below, with links to similar pieces. Entire outfit under $90!

Fedora - Banana Republic - $6 (similar for $24)
Coated moto jeans - Gap - $9 (similar on sale for $12)
Polka dot blouse - Goodwill - $3 (similar for $13)
Sweater - Land's End via Goodwill - $2 (similar on sale for $8)
Booties - Steve Madden via DSW - $20 (similar on sale for $19)
Chain choker - thrifted for $2 (similar for $10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa