5/28/2014

Just Kidding

Rocked a western look a couple of weeks ago.


Just kidding. However, I did find this pair of genuine leather Double H cowboy boots at Goodwill for only $5. When I brought them home to show to the fam, I threw on the hat and told Chris he needed to take me to a country concert. He just laughed and called me a poser. He knows me well.


Thought I'd show you how I actually wore the altered skirt I (wrote) about last week. This look was also featured in my guest post over at www.hopehelmsblog.com here.


Cassi thought she should be in the photos too since we are both "twins" with our topknots and sneakers.


Denim shirt - Sonoma via Goodwill - $3
Knit skirt - Express - hand-me-down
Converse sneakers - DSW - $20

You can shop the look here:

Denim shirt - $16 from Hollister
Knit pencil skirt - $11 from F21
Converse - $30 from Orva Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa