5/15/2014

Warm Days and Blooming Lilacs

Our lilac trees finally bloomed, prettying up our yard and making everything smell beautiful. They always arrive right in time for Mother's Day so I can make a pretty bouquet for the table centerpiece (see Monday's post) and feel that much more special. The roses are from my boys and looked particularly beautiful alongside the lavender lilacs.


I picked up this dress at a Goodwill while on vacation in Florida last year. It's from Ann Taylor LOFT, and was brand new with the tags still on for only $8. I wore it when I was 20-23 weeks pregnant, last seen here


It's a great summer sundress that is easy to wear. I'm looking forward to pulling it out for hot summer days.


I wore my Seychelles hand-me-down heel sandals with the dress for church, and then switched in to flat sandals for the afternoon at home.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa