8/18/2014

First Day of School

Summer is my favorite season. I'm sad to be grabbing my boots and scarf because it's too cold for sandals and sleeveless tops. Hopefully we get a few more hot days before the chill sets in. In the meantime, I'm guessing this will be a pretty standard look for me and the rest of Northwest Ohio for the coming weeks as school starts and Fall blows in.

I do appreciate that the trends are moving towards minimalism--that the basics are where it's at. An updated white t-shirt and jeans is really all you need.








Jeans - Gap - $9
T-shirt - Everlane - $15
Scarf - H&M - $3
Booties - Guess via DSW - $20

Today is CJ's first day of second grade and Cassi's first day of preschool. I'm looking forward to what our second year of officially homeschooling brings. Post coming soon on how we homeschool.

2 comments:

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa