9/17/2014

Fall Weather

I agreed to participate in a multi-family garage sale this weekend since we might be moving soon. I decided to sell all of the clothes CJ's grown out of and in so doing uncovered so much stuff that needs to go. For the past few days I've been asking myself how I accumulated so many unnecessary things! Have you watched the documentary about tiny houses? One of the biggest problems with living in a larger home is that you end up filling it up. Perhaps I need to cut our square footage in half. 

We are enjoying some very pretty fall weather right now. I am a big summer person and always have to brace myself when the leaves change color, but the smell in the air is pretty and the fall breeze is romantic.








This vest, sweater and jeans are going on a few years or more now. They are still proving to be my favorites. Love it when I can get that much wear out of something. Just updating the look with a high low tee, a baseball cap, and wedge booties.

Sweater - Target - $6
Tee - Everlane - $15
Ripped jeans - Banana Republic - $8
Booties - thrifted - $12
Hat - Old Navy - $3
Vest - J.Crew - $19
Bag - Antonio Melani - $62

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa