2/14/2015

Around These Parts...

This is what I ended up getting for my hubby for Valentine's Day. He is always asking me for "man" versions of my bath and body products, so he loved the barely there man scents in these products. 


Last night we went to see some friends for dinner, and I brought this red velvet oreo truffle chocolate cake. There was plenty leftover that we've been picking on today in honor of this chocolatey red holiday.



This week we had two ultrasounds confirming that we're having a girl! Cecily Renee! I will have a Cassi, Capri, and now a Ceci! We can't wait!


And since we're having a girl and there will be yet another sister for Cassi, here is a song written, sung, played, and recorded by my sis, Jo, about sisters:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa