9/09/2015

The Last Days of Summer

Labor Day weekend has already come and gone. The end of summer, and yet it has only just begun for me. I'm trying to squeeze in as much as I can from the last of summer in these few weeks that I can now enjoy it!



Got a few pictures of the kids on Labor Day. Of course, they wanted to just swim and play and avoid my camera, but where there's a will there's a way.



I tried to get some cousin photos to start an annual tradition (remember these?), but hardly got any where everyone was looking at the camera! They're still sweet, though.



And FINALLY...I got a family photo of just the six of us! It's our first one - a mere 8 weeks late!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa