10/10/2015

Ceci at Three Months

Cecily is three months old today. She's desperately trying to turn over, but hasn't yet. She rarely needs her pacifier anymore since her fingers substitute just as nicely. She now sleeps from about 8 at night till 8 or 9 in the morning (I know, I'm spoiled). She rarely cries or needs held during the day - although we hold her as much as we can. She loves her Daddy, Mommy, and big brothers (she's not too sure yet about Cassi and Capri). She eats well, burps well, and will smile at anyone. 









This little lovey lights up our days and we are blessed to be able to watch her grow!

1 comment:

  1. She is SO adorable! I just love those blue eyes and the fingers in the mouth.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa