10/19/2016

Flea Market Finds

Made it to a flea market at the first of the month and a couple of garage sales. Found a few treasures for the house that I decided to post now so you can try and catch my vision . . . 

The two old wood boxes ($5 each) will be used as shelves somewhere - maybe a bathroom, maybe a bedroom? 

The yellow flashlight ($5) is going to be a decor piece in CJ's navy and yellow room. 

The green cabinet door ($5) will be used above my coffee bar. I'll use chalk paint and paint the word "coffee" on it, of course. 

The pink shelf ($2) is for the girls' room.

The window ($8) will be cleaned up and hung over the little girls' play kitchen set. 



This shelf is a mint color ($18), perfect for the girls' room to hold some of their books.


These two metal carts were $2. I plan to clean them up, remove the wheels and add wooden knob legs, possibly reinforce the sides with wood (that I would paint white), and spray paint the metal a shiny metallic copper. These will be the master bedroom nightstands.


This pretty piece is a sewing cabinet that I got for $25 to use as the powder room vanity. I plan to get a white vessel sink to set on top and get a faucet that will come out of the wall instead of atop the vanity.




This ornate mirror will probably be used in the powder room as well - I got it for $20.


My last little find was this rustic looking, blue candelabra for $6 - perfect for on the piano or the mantle. 


It will be a while, but I can't wait to show you these finds when I have them fixed up and in their right spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa