11/11/2016

Latest

Good news! Remember all that wallpaper stripping we did? These rooms had several layers of painted wallpaper on them. Well, we just got confirmed by our plaster guy that the plaster is salvageable and our hard work was worth it! I'm sure many of you have had your fair share of tearing wallpaper off, so you can all understand our relief from hearing this. :-) Below are the "before" pictures of the wallpapered rooms.






We haven't been out to the farm all week because the work Chris is doing out there now is tearing all the ceilings down in the first floor. The plaster dust is so heavy that we've been instructed not to come visit and I miss being out there. I'm excited about the 10 feet ceilings we will now have, though!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa