2/08/2017

Progress

You will have to check out Chris's blog to see the before photos of this bathroom. And I know, I know, I totally should be waiting until the bathroom is done to post this. But I just can't help it, it's all coming together and it is exactly what I envisioned . . . I can't not share! 

When I decided on this bathroom design and then found this black dresser and gold mirror, I was worried that maybe it wouldn't turn out the way I had in my head. I second guessed it so many times. But I couldn't be happier with how it's turning out and I couldn't be more in awe of the skill and talents that my husband and my brother-in-law have to make this dream a reality. 

I mean, come on . . . just look at this . . . doesn't this look like a high end bathroom?! I love the high style, strong statements, and yet vintage look of it all. The glamour, the art deco, the retro, the classic--all of it showing up in this bathroom. Be still my beating heart!

We have two other bedrooms just about done. Carpet is being installed on Friday. That's right THIS Friday. We will actually be able to move furniture in at least those two rooms this weekend if we wanted to. 

I can't wait to decorate! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa