10/15/2017

Family Pictures 2017

I couldn't wait to re-create our Christmas picture from last year so we could compare how much the kids have grown. Hard to imagine that we've owned this house for one year now and this is already our second Christmas picture taken here. I love the warm and moody Autumn day we had that each of these pictures capture, but I especially love all the beautiful smiles and love that I see here. 

Christmas cards will definitely get out early this year since they are already ordered--I can already hear Christmas music playing in my head. I CANNOT wait till Christmas this year! Our first Christmas spent at the farmhouse and I know exactly where I'll put the tree and all my decorations. 

We're on the countdown to get more house projects done, so I'll be posting more pictures of the house soon, but until then...gaze upon these beauties . . . 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa