11/26/2017

Capri and CJ's Birthdays

Capri's Birthday comes only a few weeks after Chris's, and then CJ's follows Capri's exactly two weeks after. Fall is the Birthday season at our house!

Capri wanted all things unicorn for her Birthday. She got a unicorn cake, slippers, robe, doll, and book for her birthday, and I think it is safe to say she is still loving unicorns and now has all the "stuff" to prove it. She is a spunky, frank, loving, and gentle little four-year old. We never know what Capri will say next and are always amazed at how deeply she reads and loves people. 

CJ got the Star Wars LEGO's Death Star for his Birthday and then a party at the bowling alley. We did a small immediately family party for him at home, but he was so overjoyed with his LEGO's and bowling that I am not sure he has stopped bouncing off the walls since. CJ has worked so hard with his dad and I on this house, taking care of his sisters, and keeping up with all of his chores, that we really wanted to spoil him this year. He couldn't have been more grateful, and that grateful heart makes it all worth it for his dad and I. I can't believe he is already 11 years old, but then he's been acting 11 for a few years now and deserves it. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa