11/26/2017

Charity Rae



Nine days before my Grandpa passed and the day before CJ's Birthday, Charity crossed her electric fence and ran head on in front of a passing truck in the street. She was killed instantly.

She was pretty spooked when the combines came to harvest the grain that day in the surrounding property of our house and we think that is what caused her to cross the fence.

Charity was our first dog and we definitely struggled with her hyper puppy stages. OK, I struggled with it the most! But the last few weeks of her life she had really calmed down and we had started to bring her in at night and at meal times so she would feel more a part of the family. Even my non-pet-lovers-heart had grown attached to her.

Losing Charity hit us all hard since she was so young and it was so unexpected. We will always remember our first dog at the farmhouse!

R.I.P.
March 10, 2017--November 1, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa