11/02/2018

CJ Turns 12

This boy. He didn't sleep the entire night before his birthday - the excitement was too intense. I woke up at 4:55 AM to run and CJ was up only minutes after. When I got home from my run at 6:30, the whole house was awake. By 7 AM he had opened all of his presents, played with them all and was dressed and ready for the day. 

This kid is so full of excitement, energy, enthusiasm, and passion for life that there is nothing he won't be able to do. I'm so proud of how he's grown - how he continues to take care of his sisters, always does his chores without grumbling, and is becoming a devoted student, not to mention, quite the musician (he now plays violin, piano, and drums). 

12 years old is quite the milestone and even though I'm still in shock and a bit sad we're at this point already, I couldn't be happier for CJ and how excited he is to finally be 12! All of his sisters adore him and want to be just like him--he was born a leader and has such a bright future in front of him. We love our CJ to the moon and back! Happy Birthday CJ! 














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa