6/05/2007

All dressed up and staying at home

As a stay-at-home-working mom I often find I never have any reason to dress up. But some days I just can't help myself. I need to have an excuse to style my hair, put on my make-up, and slip into some sexy heels.

This season I'm in love with the peep toe pumps and sandals. Chunky heel, no chunky heel...all of them are adorable. The sling backs (which I normally hate) are super cute as well.
Another thing I love about the peep toe is it is a fun way to show off a pedicure that actually makes your toes look like you spent a million bucks on them. Flip flops just don't give your pedicure justice.

For bright summer toes my all time favorite colors are pinks and reds. I'm talking Barbie pink and deep ruby reds.



What are some of your favorite summer accessories this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa