6/12/2007

Baby, take care of your back

Something I never really think about caring for is my back. Sure I wash it, dry it, occasionally lotion it...but that's about it. That is until summer comes around and people actually start seeing my back.

So, I've started a pursuit of looking for some good back products. Sephora sells my favorite brand of face moisturizer: "Stila". It gives a hint of color while moisturizing and offers a bit of SPF protection.
They also sell "Sun Shimmer Dry Oil", which I am just dying to try. According to the blurb on the website it is supposed to spray a light shimmering oil to give you a natural hint of shimmer while moisturizing your back.



I don't have a bad back, but every now and then I can feel little bumps and even back acne. I've read that avoiding really tight workout clothes can help keep your pores from getting clogged, and that you should always shower right after a big sweaty workout. It's also important to give your lovely back a good scrub at least twice a week (aside from just regular washing).
Anything special you use on your back? Leave a comment and let us know!

2 comments:

  1. How do you reach it to put moisturizer on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby lotions my back in the spots I can't reach...otherwise its mostly just my shoulders and lower back that gets lotion:) That is why the spray can is so nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa