1/16/2008

Eyebrows

My new love arrived in the mail last week...paula dorf eyebrow gel. For months I have been wanting to try something to help tame and style my thick dark brows. I LOVE it! I love being able to style my brows and know they will stay how I brushed them all day long. I also love using the clear gel on my bottom lashes or over top my mascara to freshen my look after wearing make up all day.
The one down side is it was a little bit pricey for what I'm use to spending on cosmetics. Paula dorf goes for $16 , I believe I bought mine off Amazon.Sephora sells a few nicer and cheaper brands, I posted two I'm sure would work nicely.
Stila for $12

Bourjois for $13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa