8/01/2008

By the pool...

Missi, Anne, and Cristy have posted their cute swim cover-ups, so I couldn't help but look for one for myself.

I came across this knit dress at Target in the girls' section for only $6.98 and thought I might be able to turn it into a bathing suit cover-up.

I ripped off the bottom ruffle to make it shorter for my height, and I think it works!
Dress/cover-up - Target (hemmed by me) - $6.98
Sandals - Target - $3.74
Shell necklace - gifted
Pink dangly shell earrings - gifted

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! What a great idea. I need to learn how to hem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute dress! I think it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! From the girls' section, seriously?! I need to start looking there! :D
    -Barbie

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa