8/07/2008

Matchy matchy

This first picture I had to post because I have to admit that this outfit makes me look pregnant. Angie is right about these empire tops on busty women! I mean, this look is basically what I wore through most of my pregnancy (tunic/empire waist top with a denim knee-length skirt)!
But I wanted to wear it anyhow - so this is what you get. :-)
I took the picture forgetting I had taken my bangles off...shoot. So yeah - I wore bronzed bangles with this outfit.

I know the whole green sandals with the green top is a little too matchy matchy - but I couldn't help it since the shiny ribbon in the sandal matched so perfectly with the shiny ribbon on the top. I'm sure a brown wedge would look better so it would bring out the brown tank top underneath. But oh well. I'm still experimenting!

Green tunic - Anthropologie (Ebay) - $4.01
Brown tank top - J.Crew - $3.99
Denim skirt - Gap - $9.99
Green sandal/cork wedges - thrifted - $2.00
Bronze bangles (not pictured) - Claire's - $1.00

5 comments:

  1. I love this shade of green. It's beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lvoe the top and i love the shoes!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the matching shoes and top, I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!

    I totally adore your shoes today too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think this looks as bad as you think...it's cute and casual.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa