8/07/2008

What I Wore Yesterday



So I didn't have my camera with me (and haven't for the last few days...hence the last of posting), but I got these above with my camera phone yesterday so you can get an idea.

No, this was not a normal day. I had to work from the office for a few hours instead of from home like I normally do (I work from home as a paralegal). I rarely go to the office, so it was fun to have a reason to dress professional!

I wore these beads, with this dress as a top, this skirt, and this belt.

To summarize:
Dress worn as a top - Forever 21 (thrifted) - $3.00
High-waisted skirt - Adolfo (thrifted) - $3.00
Belt - Kohl's - $2.40
Black pumps - Target - gifted
Bead necklace and earring set - The Velvet Lounge - $2.00
Black patent clutch - thrifted - $1.00

2 comments:

  1. I love how you wore that tunic top with the skirt and belt. Your outfit was very well pulled together and professional. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very professional! And stylish!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa