8/26/2008

T-strap Sandals



I'm finally wearing my new T-strap sandals from Ann Taylor Loft. As much as I'm trying to wear flats more, I still gravitate towards wedges and heels, especially when I'm wearing a skirt or a dress. However, I hemmed this skirt up a couple of inches so that it doesn't look as bad with flats now, and thought I'd give it a try with my new sandals.

White cami - Bali - $9
Teal sequin scarf - gifted
Pink to red ombre skirt - H&M - $5
Turquoise leather t-strap sandals with rhinestone studs - Ann Taylor Loft - $9
Silver and turquoise drop earrings (too bad you can't see them with my hair covering them up in the pic!) - gifted

5 comments:

  1. very cute! We are dressed a lot alike today! I was in a skirt like yours, tshirt, scarf and my tstrap sandals...but it's cool here so I just put on jeans. You look really cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scarf with the skirt! So cute! And i love t-strap sandals!!!! You look adorable!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that vibrant red with the teal scarf. Unexpected and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great; I'd like to get a blue scarf, to. T-strap sandals make my size 9 feet look gigantic for some reason, but you look great in yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a question. Do you get most of your clothing ebay? You seem to get really good deals on your clothes. Can you give me some tips? I don't have a h&m in my city where else can I purchase their clothes?

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa