8/26/2008

What I want now!

I have wanted to try Navy colored mascara for a very long time. I keep putting it off since it seems like an unneeded novelty. This fall, however, the wait it over. I'm going to buy Navy mascara and see if it really does make my brown eyes look amazing (they say purple is better for blue or green eyed girls)
I want this sweater!! I want it in a million colors! This is new on Banana Republic for $98 (go on sale to...$20! Please!). I think what I like best about it is, no buttons! Just a pin. How versatile for gaining or losing weight! lol! I mean, I could even wear this baby if I were pregnant...right?


Hello, beautiful, purple trench coat. Since I live in the Northwest I know I'd get more then my share of use out of this trench coat. Not only is it an amazing color but it feels like butter (I tired it on already in the store). It's on sale for $139 (I believe) normally $198. For a coat that I would end up wearing for fall, winter and spring, I think it is more then worth the price tag. Now to just find $139 laying around.

8 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see you in navy mascara! If it works for you I think I'll give it a try!

    I've been in search of the perfect (cheap) trenchcoat for the past couple of weeks. I've been looking on ebay too. I only want to spend $20...but I hope I find one! Maybe I'll just have to wait till Targets' goes on sale at the end of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that trench coat is so pretty, and the sweater is so cute!!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trench! I've done blue mascara (Benefit Bad Gal Blue), but I'd love to try violet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mascara Tip: If the blue seems too much, wear your normal black or dark brown, then hit your lash tips with the color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd better tell us if you get this coat because by Christmas, it may be cheaper and make a great gift for someone.
    lol
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'd better tell us if you get this coat because by Christmas, it may be cheaper and make a great gift for someone.
    lol
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'd better tell us if you get this coat because by Christmas, it may be cheaper and make a great gift for someone.
    lol
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'd better tell us if you get this coat because by Christmas, it may be cheaper and make a great gift for someone.
    lol
    mom

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa