11/10/2008

Colorful Fall

I tried a couple different "experiment" outfits today. The first one, I decided just wasn't me, but this one I like. It's very casual - a simple t-shirt dress with a jean jacket, but has enough flair so that my creative side is expressed. Since the tights and scarf make such bold statements, I chose very delicate jewelry that you cannot even see in this picture. I'm wearing silver earrings with turquoise on them, and a turquoise and silver ring. Just to play up the turquoise even more, I'm wearing turquoise eye shadow (too bad you can't see it well in this picture).

Dress - Macy's - $4.99
Scarf - gifted and hand made
Jacket - gifted
Boots - Aerosoles - $29
Jewelry - gifted
Tights - Target (from the girl's section) - $1.89

7 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit, I am trying to see what I have so I can copy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice -- you look cozy yet cute...love what you put together. And don't you just love Aerosoles? One of my most comfy pairs of boots are Aerosoles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need boots! Why don't I have any?? waaa!! You look cute, love the turquoise and purple together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab, love it! Great colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I love this outfit! Very vintage/chic looking! The boots complete this look for sure - and I adore the scarf!! Great colors!

    Seriously, you got that dress from Macy's for $4.99!? WOW! What a bargain!!!

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog!! I came across it from another one I follow and I must say how much I adore both you girls fashions! You both look so young, do you mind my asking the age range? I only ask, because I too, have my own fashion blog (beantownfashionista.blogspot.com), and also work at law firm and I absolutely love your style. Cannot believe you ladies are mommies, so I just HAD to ask. I myself am 28 and will be borrowing a couple of style tips for you gals ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa