11/01/2008

Going Shopping with a Friend

Today I got to go ball gown shopping with a friend (the ball gown was for her, but still...it was lots of FUN!) So I wanted to dress nice. I haven't really known how to wear this jacket without making my upper body look a million times wider then it really is. So I think adding the scarf helped draw the eye upwards and not stare at my middle. At least that was what I hoped:)

Here is the outfit with and without the jacket.

Jacket ~ Marshalls
Top ~ Target
Cami ~ H&M
Jeans ~ Old Navy
Scarf ~ Ginger Street
Boots ~ Payless
Earrings ~ Premier Jewelry
Bracelet ~ Gifted

7 comments:

  1. Super, super cute! Love the jacket and scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this outfit. The scarf is magnificent, the jacket is cute and the shirt is a winner. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, you are adorable! Great look on you, Missi! Love the autumnal shades, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice....especially the jacket and the scarf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the bold color under a more toned but adorable jacket!
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  6. great way to divert the eye. those are the sorts of things i teach in a summer styling course for young girls (though i feel hypocritical cause i don't follow them myself! lol)

    you look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the layering and those jeans are super slimming on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa