11/03/2008

I love nail polish

I love nail polish! Right now I'm growing out my nails (because every few months or so I cut my nails all the way down, not sure why) and whenever I grow my nails out I have to keep polish on them to keep myself from biting them or picking at them.

Right now I'm in love with the OPI La Collection De France. I keep saying how much I adore the various shades but I have yet to actually purchase one. I have narrowed it down and I'm pretty sure I'll get the "We'll always have Paris" rich coffee shade.

To check out all the colors click on here

3 comments:

  1. I totally have one of those! Batille My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your colouring I'd say that would be a great shade for you Missi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these colors on my inspiration board!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa