5/09/2010

Mother's Day


Looks like these jeans are too long even with 4 inch heels! I didn't realize that until I took this pic...time for some hemming.

Couldn't make it to church this morning because I was taking care of a sick hubby and sick son - but we did get to go to lunch at my husband's parent's home. The food was delicious and fellowship priceless.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mom's out there!

Top - Calvin Klein - hand-me-down from lil sis
Jeans - care of Maurice's
Heels - BCBGirls via Macy's - $21
Earrings - gifted
Cami - F21

3 comments:

  1. Love the top and jeans, if you don't hem you are style tres in style.
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    Petit Rococo giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marie: you don't think Tim Gunn would say I should hem them? I'd rather not have to hem them, but I don't want to look ridiculous either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 11, 2010

    Cute and super flattering top!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa