5/11/2010

Pearls!

I know I don't really post any more, and I don't really plan on posting much in the future, but today I'm posting because I bought myself new earrings and a fun necklace and decided I'd post my outfit today so I could show them off:)


I know, lots of blue right? LOL. My plan this summer is to have a plain wardrobe of casual t-shirts and cute shorts or skirts and dress up my outfits by wearing fun accessories. With having a new baby and nursing often, I don't want anything complicated.
Close-up of my earrings

T-shirt ~ Gap $2
Jacket ~ H&M $15
Jeans ~ Gap $? they were on super clearance last year
Brown heels ~ Nine West $40 (about 7 years ago)
Necklace ~ Target $14
Earrings ~ Target $7

3 comments:

  1. It's a shame you don't blog as much anymore - but i can understand why :D

    But you look great here!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, you are looking stylish and hot! I miss your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss your posts, too, Missi! Looking good! Just had a baby--can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa