7/21/2010

Outfit Post: Denim Vested


Check out my thriving garden behind me in this shot! I have more cucumbers, cabbages, and tomatoes than I know what to do with! This is my first year with a real garden so I'm pretty stoked about it and keep bragging to everyone! ha ha!
Vest - thrifted - $3
Shorts - J.Crew (via Ebay) - $5
Espadrilles - Target - $6
White shirt - Banana Republic - $11
Chain and pearl necklace - thrifted (via garage sale) - $1
Pendant necklace - thrifted (via garage sale) - $.25
Shades - Target - $4

1 comment:

  1. Good for you on the garden. I'm looking forward to getting into our new place and planting one of our own =)

    I'm loving this vest on you. I wouldn't have thought so just looking at it by itself, but you are styling it so well! Darling outfit... yet again!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa