7/02/2010

Outfit Post: Swimsuit

This picture was taken about a week ago at the beach, but I just wanted to show you this cute suit I found. I was frustrated at first with finding a modest swimsuit, but I was persistent and finally found 4 actually! Modesty in swimsuits is important to me, because every other day I keep myself covered up. Just because I'm at the beach, in my opinion, is not an excuse to throw it all out the window. Just my thoughts :)

Swimsuit - Delia's - $5
Sunglasses - gifted

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a cute, retro-inspired suit. I hate most of the bathing suits out there because they're so close to being underwear. Which sort of defeats the purpose. So even if modesty was your goal, I think you also found something that looks pretty chic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute suit and even has a little vintage flair. Adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that suit! It's such a sweet print. And seriously...$5?! Oh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa, I LOVE this suit!!! What a great deal you got on it too!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa