9/03/2010

Birthday post

Yesterday was my 27th birthday!!! Hurray for me! I LOVE birthday's! The night before my birthday I had an excuse to dress up a bit, attending a work related dinner with my husband. Any excuse I have to put on heels and curl my hair I take!
The day of my birthday I had plans to meet a friend downtown for lunch at an adorable cafe called "The Bread Peddlers" Jade and I shared the ham and comte sandwich and almond croissant, with some lemon flavored San Pelligrino. So good!! if you are ever in Olympia and need a sweet little french bakery stop by there!
The scarf I am sporting was a gift from a dear friend. She drove over at 8am just to give it to me on my birthday!

Gray top with bejeweled shoulder embellishments ~ Ann Taylor loft $30
White Jeans ~ Gap $30
Nude strappy heels ~ Kohls ?
Clutch ~ gifted

White top ~ Old Navy $10
Jean skirt ~ Gap $30
Scarf ~ Gifted
T-strap sandals ~ Gap $5.50

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Missi! You look lovely. Your hair is impeccable in that first shot. You should wear it like that all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Missi a nickname? That's my nickname too, only my family and VERY close friends call me that and I don't see many women spell it with an "i" like I do, it's usually with a "y". Yay! :!

    Anyway, happy birthday! What a sweet friend you have that drove over so early on your birthday! What a blessing! I adore your night out outfit, those pants are fantastic and the color in your top is great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes--love your hair in that first shot, too. You looked great at the Bread Peddler, too--perfect for a walk downtown! Love ya girl! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...Missi your pics and outfits look fab!
    I still remember on one of my birthdays you drove all the way to my house and gave me a rose in the morning before you left for work! :)

    -Lauren H

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Lauren, I can't believe you remembered that! So long ago now, huh?

    Melissa, fab name! LOL..yeah, I have gone by "Missi" since I was about 17. My Papa spelled "Missy" with an "i" once and I switched to that spelling after that:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your hair and outfit in the first picture, you look gorgeous!
    The second outfit is so adorable, just love the scarf ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa