9/03/2010

Birthday post

Yesterday was my 27th birthday!!! Hurray for me! I LOVE birthday's! The night before my birthday I had an excuse to dress up a bit, attending a work related dinner with my husband. Any excuse I have to put on heels and curl my hair I take!
The day of my birthday I had plans to meet a friend downtown for lunch at an adorable cafe called "The Bread Peddlers" Jade and I shared the ham and comte sandwich and almond croissant, with some lemon flavored San Pelligrino. So good!! if you are ever in Olympia and need a sweet little french bakery stop by there!
The scarf I am sporting was a gift from a dear friend. She drove over at 8am just to give it to me on my birthday!

Gray top with bejeweled shoulder embellishments ~ Ann Taylor loft $30
White Jeans ~ Gap $30
Nude strappy heels ~ Kohls ?
Clutch ~ gifted

White top ~ Old Navy $10
Jean skirt ~ Gap $30
Scarf ~ Gifted
T-strap sandals ~ Gap $5.50