9/23/2010

Outfit Post: First Maternity Top

While I still have several non-maternity tops that I can wear just fine, I couldn't wait to get this particular maternity top out. It was my favorite with my first pregnancy, and has even stood the wear and tear of being borrowed several times over!
It probably makes me look quite a bit larger than I am yet, but it is so comfortable, and I love how it drapes.
Just got back from story hour and playland with some friends, and now off to get my first ultrasound!

Top - Motherhood - $29
Shorts - American Eagle (thrifted) - $2
Leather wedges - Target - $6
Earrings - Target - gifted

2 comments:

  1. I love that top and it looks brand new. Very pretty, hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very pretty in that chocolate brown. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa