9/17/2010

I'm still here! :)

Sorry for the bad quality, I don't know if you can see my shoes, but I've been getting a lot of compliments on them.

Sorry for the lack of posting lately! I've been pretty sick and my camera broke! Today, however I am feeling really good so even though my camera still isn't working I thought I'd take a pic with my computer. Its not the best quality, but I tried my best. :)

This morning I had to take my grandparents to their docter's appointment because my mom wasn't up to driving yet. With it being a little chili out I decided to go for a very casual and comfy look. Nothing special, but I liked how it turned out.

Denim button down- Charlette Russe- $10
Cords- Old Navy- $7? (don't remember, but they were real cheap)
Shoes- Charlette Russe- $10
Purse- Goodwill- $3 ( don't know if you can really see it )

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I used to look at you guys blog a couple years ago then lost it when my old computer crashed...glad you're still blogging!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa