9/05/2010

More "birthday weekend" pictures

Do you see a gray and black theme going on here? That's my plan, lots of gray, black, white with maybe a tiny splash of color. For Fall that is:) Friday night we went out with a bunch of couples for "Happy Hour" and to celebrate my birthday.
Black long vest ~ Charlotte Russe $7
Tunic Tank ~ Gifted
Jeans ~ Old Navy $20
Nude heels ~ Kohls ?
Saturday I spent the day shopping with some of my girlfriends, all of us found at least one thing to buy. The skirt below was a new purchase for me and I'm excited for Fall to come so I can pair it with tights and boots
Jacket ~ H&M $15
Tank ~ Target ?
Skirt ~ H&M $17
Heels ~ Ann Taylor Loft ~ ?
Necklace ~ Target $20
My daughter wanted to pose and she was so cute I had to include her church outfit too!
I'm so excited about these gray boot wedges! Only $25 at Forever 21 and surprisingly comfortable to wear. I was looking for a replacement for my old, old, dansko clogs but I didn't want something to fancy or heels for every day. I hope these make for a good dressy/casual combination.
It's after church, we all want to be comfy and soon we are going to the park to hang out. Can't wait, this was a great birthday weekend!
Stripped Tunic Tee ~ H&M $7
Jeans ~ Old Navy $20
Scarft ~ Gifted from Nic
my new gray wedges!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those legs in the second picture! Sticking to a color scheme is such a good wardrobe plan! Makes everything so much more cohesive - and those are GREAT colors on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool outfits Missi! You look great! Love the booties and I really like the look of the first outfit.
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look Parisian chic in that last photo! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa