9/19/2010

Outfit Post: To Church


Thank you for the supportive comments about my pregnancy ranting. You all made me feel a lot better. Usually when I get negative comments it doesn't get me down, but I like to address them all anyway. This time around it hurt that someone had totally misread my intentions, but I'm sure it's because I'm extra sensitive when I'm pregnant. ;-)

Service was good, as always, and I'm looking forward to resting the rest of the day.

Hope you all have a peaceful Sunday!

Slacks - Michael Kors (via Ebay) - $1.00
White shirt - Banana Republic - $11
Velvet jacket - Old Navy (via thrift store) - $1
Black pumps - BCBGirls (via Macy's) - $21
Pearl studs - gifted
Pearl necklaces - gifted
Bag - Helen Welsh - gifted

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks so pretty all curled. I'm trying to let mine grow so I can do more with it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa