7/14/2012

Outfit Post: Blue Linen



White linen is my favorite, but this blue linen is really pretty for summer, too. If you remember, I bought this dress in Italy at the United Colors of Benetton, because my luggage hadn't arrived. I wore it to the Colosseum tour and to see the Sistine Chapel. Good times.

I think I'm going back to using a curling iron. My new haircut doesn't look the best with just an air dried wash and go look. In about two or three months it should be fine without being styled, but for now, I think I'll have to bite the bullet and get that curling iron out everyday.

Dress - United Colors of Benetton - $60
Belt - Kohl's - $2
Espadrilles - Target - $6
Earrings - gifted

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress! I love all your feminine dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love the gold belt with the dress! I like it with the belt you wore it with in Italy as well! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa