8/01/2012

Outfit Post: Summer Flowers



Vibrant hues of fuschia, orange, and persimmon - reminds me of summer flowers. I bought this top in Italy while my baggage was lost. On the trip before my bag arrived I only had the orange jeans I was wearing, so I thought this top would be perfect with those jeans. However, I ended up buying lots of other things to wear and then my bag arrived. Today is the first day I've actually worn this top. While I really love this top and hoped to wear it often this summer, it got stuck hiding in my closet and never got ironed. Now that I've finally ironed it, I think I should probably wear it at least once a week in August to get my money's worth out of it.

Top - H&M - 15 euros
Jeans - thrifted - $3
Espadrilles - Target - $8
Shell earrings - Target - $1

2 comments:

  1. love all the pink and orange! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, and I really love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa