9/27/2012

Annie Oakley

My husband's real Birthday was Tuesday. After we recovered from the emotional stress of the weekend on Monday, we had Tuesday to get back to the Birthday plans. Usually hubs likes to go shopping for his Birthday gift on his Birthday, but this time he told me he wanted to sleep in and head to the shooting range. I dressed up for the occasion.
 
From here on out, you can call me Annie Oakley.

 Yeah, that shot is mine. Just sayin'...
We got pizza take out afterwards and then had a family Birthday party at his parent's house later that night. Gotta have a huge celebration for my favorite day of the year!!

1 comment:

  1. look at you so cute in a baseball cap and sweatshirt:) Loving the braids too!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa