1/02/2013

Fun with Color

 
Jacket - Hydraulic (gifted), Top - Old Navy (handmedown), Scarf - courtesy of Maurice's, Jeggings - Gap ($7), Boots - Aldo ($20), Hat - gifted, Bracelets, earrings and watch - gifted

 
As I was unpacking from our week trip to Michigan, I happened to lay this red top next to these electric blue jeans and scarf. Of course, I had to give the color combo a whirl. I couldn't find the right jacket (the red top is sleeveless and it's too cold to wear it alone), so I ended up with this jean jacket. Jean jackets go with everything, right? The hat may not make sense without the coat I wore, which is the same color as the hat. My red pumps looked best with the outfit, but they weren't practical to wear with snow on the ground so I went with the boots.
 
 
The Bulova watch is a Christmas gift from my parents. Pearl face and rose gold numbers surrounded by swarvoski crystals - LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute, colorful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! So fun and great color combo I'd not have tried myself. Fabulous watch! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa