7/28/2013

Thinking About Jeans

 
 
It seems ages ago that I've been able to wear a normal pair of jeans. With Fall coming sooner than I expected (we've had a cold front come in this past weekend), I've found myself window shopping for Fall's latest jean styles from Simons and wishing I was my normal size again. Until then, I'll rock these summer jeans (that are about 5 sizes larger than my pre-pregnancy size) and hope that the pregnancy weight comes off fast enough for me to buy a new pair of jeans in maybe . . . March? (fingers crossed).
 
Chambray shirt - Goodwill - $3
Jeans - Gap - hand-me-down
Espadrilles - Target - $8
Necklace - gifted
Watch - Bulova - gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa