8/12/2013

Silk on Sunday




I've been waiting to wear this silk shirt dress for a while now. It is almost completely sheer, so a slip was necessary. I liked the lacy slip peeking out from under the dress. I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but sometimes you have to do what you like and not worry about what others think. I expected someone to stop me and tell me my slip was showing in church, but no one did. I consider that a win.

Dress - Tucker - hand-me-down
Wedge sandals - Nine West via DSW - gifted
Earrings - Zales - gifted
Watch - Bulova - gifted

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful shirt dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Thank you for posting throughout this pregnancy. You're giving hope to all those pregnant/ parenting ladies out there that one CAN maintain their style.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa