5/21/2014

True Love

Today is my husband's and my 9 year anniversary. I'm going through that "I-can't-believe-we've-been-married-that-long-seems-like-just-yesterday" stage. And then I uploaded these photos from last week. I guess it really has been 9 years - after all, we have three children and and I'm looking quite a bit more mature than I did nine years ago!


My girls and I all happened to be wearing hearts on the same day, so even though I hadn't intended to make an outfit post out of this outfit, it was meant to be. We all match without really matching and we're so cute.


And since today is my anniversary and I'm reminiscing about when I first fell in love with Chris, it's the perfect day to post an outfit centered around hearts.


For some reason my son didn't get the memo about wearing hearts. Hmmm...


I'll try not to get too mushy here about my anniversary, but I just have to say that Chris is the best thing that ever happened to me. Growing up watching romantic movies and reading fairytales, I always thought the romance ended the day you got married. While I was as boy crazy as the next girl, I was more interested in the chase and couldn't imagine being content once the chase was over. How foolish was I. I am so blessed to have been proven wrong about marriage. Romance didn't end the day I got married. It was just beginning.


As CJ would say, "OK now. Enough of that mushy stuff!"


Shirt - Goodwill - $3
Sweater - Ann Taylor LOFT - $2
Necklace - Charlotte Russe - $8
Jeans - H&M - $2.50
Leather espadrilles - DSW - $12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa