6/18/2014

Trying to get back into the swing of things . . .

I spent a whole week in Michigan at my parent's house with 9 of my siblings (one sibling has his own house nearby, so he stayed there), their spouses, and their children for my brother's wedding. By the end of the week, we also had two cousins and two friends staying with us. Made for a grand total of 29 people under one roof. My parents have a large house, so we didn't feel cramped, but meal times and the 42 person wedding after party made us realize just how big our family is and how much bigger we're growing!

Here are some of us girls just before the rehearsal dinner started. 


I wore this black jumpsuit I found at T.J. Maxx for only $12!




For the wedding I had my sister braid a crown braid around my head, and the girls wore matching dresses from The Children's Place.


My dress is from Modcloth.


Three of my sisters wore blue/turquoise maxi dresses that were so pretty!


The wedding was a picnic lunch wedding, with whimsical decor and plenty of personality!


The bride and groom were beaming all day!


It was so good to see friends we haven't seen in a while!



 

I just got back Monday and am scrambling to get back into a routine since we will be on the road again soon for a Florida vacation. I hope to get some posts up, but it will be hit or miss for a while.

In other news, it's my baby girl's 8 month Birthday today!


6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Congrats to your family on the addition of a new sister!!

    Capri looks sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great wedding theme! Congrats to the bride and groom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Laniza! Yeah, the wedding theme was super cute - the bride and groom did a great job putting it all together!

      Delete
  3. Your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa