9/02/2015

Random Photos and Outtakes from the Past Few Weeks

If you follow me on Instagram, I've been keeping things pretty much updated on there. Otherwise, here are a few shots that did not make it to Instagram . . .

This was our first official day of school this year. No cute first day of school pictures, because you know . . . LIFE. 


This is a very unrealistic selfie of what I've looked like since the baby has been born. I had to take this shot of myself so that when I look back I'll think this is what I looked like. Ha!

In reality, my hair is never fixed, my make-up never done, the bags under my eyes even more pronounced, and I'm usually wearing just whatever I can find in my closet that fits my postpartum body.


My little niece had just gotten Ceci to smile and this photo just barely missed the shot! It was so cute!


These two girls are starting to figure out how to play together. It usually ends in tears, but it starts out pretty cute.


And this little stinker takes the most work these days - but oh that personality!! It is adorable if you can overlook all the messes!


Lastly, Happy Birthday to my Mom and sis! My best friends, inspiration, and heroes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa