6/10/2017

YoonJu & Nate Wedding

#5 got married this past Sunday. My coonskin-cap-wearing-cowboy-history-buff-brother finally grew up, put on a stylish suit, and married the girl of his dreams. 

My sisters and I got to join the wedding party and help with hair and make-up. 



YoonJu and her mom had a traditional Korean dress made for my mom to wear to the wedding. The details were so pretty and my Mom was honored and delighted to wear it.




The bride was beautiful in every way!


Soo, the Maid of Honor, was so sweet and so pretty. 


Lalia was a bridesmaid, and of course as beautiful as ever.


 Missi brought us coffee, so that made her beautiful, too. lol!


The first gown YoonJu wore was a traditional Korean Hanbok.


The groom also wore traditional Korean wear for the first part.


We took pictures before the ceremony at the Korean Bell of Friendship in San Pedro where the ceremony was held.


We didn't have all the sisters with us, but we had our favorites! (Just kidding Brandi and Marissa!).





I got to decorate the cake with the flowers, so of course I had to take a picture of it. :-)



The reception was at Michael's Tuscany Room--plenty of Italian flair!











 Congratulations YoonJu and Nate! You make a lovely couple and we're so happy for you both!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa