4/14/2019

Cassi turns 8

Do you remember when I used to post back in 2011? My sisters, sister-in-laws, and many other things used to appear on this blog. But back in April of 2011, a very, very special post was written. Cassi's birth story, right here. 

And now it has been 8 years since that time, and I have a little lady for a daughter. How did that happen? 

She loves to read about action and adventure, she loves sports (we just signed her up for softball), she loves her siblings, Legos, Star Wars, art, shooting practice with her dad, and being outside. She's my tomboy through and through, but as sweet, gentle, and sensitive as the girliest of girls. Cassandra Rose is a treasure and the past 8 years has been wonderful! Looking forward to so many more!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving feedback from my readers! Check back here for a reply to your comment.

-Vanessa